ad 03

Monday, January 30, 2012

The Way Back...

So today was the first day of classes (well actually my only day). Had little sleep the night before; or should i say morning of. I was up until 1:30 AM getting this shit uploaded to Youtube.




And then I couldn't FALL asleep until around 3...I had to get up at 6:30. Yeah, i'm always a nervous wreck the night before the first day back. At least the classes are cool and the instructors are nice.

Moving on, about the video. This is the return trip from my last video, Highway 35 North from 4 Corners in Woodside, California to Route 92. As I've stated in the YouTube description, there are a few things i'm sure people are going to take issue with in the video. Read the description for details; i honestly don't feel like paraphrasing all that even if this is my blog. Just sit back and enjoy. The video i mean. The audio is the WSSSSHHHH (wind noise) edition, driving set to badly made tunes edition will come sometime in the near future.

I'll start working on new background/banner/text color tomorrow, i'm too tired to type one more word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This might be cool