ad 03

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Seriously, I'm Not Dead

It's been 3 weeks more or less since i've uploaded anything here. I've been sorting shit out with school and the like for the upcoming semester. Don't have many photos to give you today. Instead, i have this:





Yes, that is me driving. Yes, that is my (badly made) music. The other video i uploaded (check out my Channel) had WSSSSHHHHHHHHHH wind noise everywhere, so i held off on linking it here until i put something in to replace that awful noise. So instead, i opened up the ol' FLStudio 10 and made a 3 minute loop and tried my hand at making dubstep.

As you can hear, the wub is not strong in me. Yet. Like i said in the description, it was either that or wind noise.

>DEALWITHIT.jpg


Also, if you've been wondering what has been going on with the site, i put in that adsense thing as my attempt to bring in some revenue.

Suffice to say, it's not going well. I doubt i will ever see much cash flow in through here, so hopefully the YouTube videos with ads will catch some momentum and bring in some of that YouTube money.

In the next couple of days i'll change the backgroound/banner/font color stuff.  So for the  meantime, just enjoy my driving video(s).

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

This might be cool